RIA lecture This is the archive of my lecture called "Rich Internet Applications" that took place from October 2010 to April 2011.
Your course achievement
I thought a lot of the practical part of my course. As you already know, I want you to develop a small but functional rich internet application. You asked me to use server and client-side programming language of your choice.
Generally it is great idea to have diversity. But in our case a free choice could have drawbacks:
- skilled programmers probably don’t learn something new
- you could reuse an existing software, which would be unfair to the other students
- I cannot help you
So my specification for you application is as following:
- Server Side: C# 4, ASP.NET MVC 2 and Entity Framework 4
- Client Side:
- Silverlight 4 OR
- HTML + jQuery OR
- Ext.JS with or without Ext.NET (formerly known as Coolite)
- Team size: max 3 people *
* Please remember: from a team of three people I expect three times more output in comparison to a one man show. Everybody has to make code. I don’t want to hear the job title “project manager”! So I really encourage you to try it on your own!